Skip to Main Content

The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.


Please email with any insurance related questions.

Who is Covered?

North Texas Soccer Association, its affiliated associations, leagues, clubs and all officers, directors, coaches, employees, teams, team officials, and volunteers while acting on behalf of North Texas Soccer Association at a covered activity.

What is Covered?

Liability for bodily injury or property damage to spectators, game participants, and to members of the general public for activities sanctioned by North Texas Soccer Association.


United States for bodily injury, property damage, and personal and advertising injury.

Certificates of Insurance

All Certificate of Insurance Requests must be submitted to NTSSA by submitting the Certificate of Insurance Form.  Certificates of insurance will be issued upon request adding the name of a school district, university, private land owner, municipality, or sponsor. All other requests are subject to underwriting approval.

Insurance Forms

Certificate of Liability (COI) Form
Note: Must be submitted by team or club's home association to
Youth Claim Forms

Youth Injury Claim Form 21/22 - English

Youth Injury Claim Form 21/22 - Spanish

Explanation of Coverage - Youth 21/22 

Adult Claim Forms

Adult Injury Claim Form 21/22 - English

Adult Injury Claim Form 21/22 - Spanish 

Referee Claim Forms

Referee Injury Claim Form Youth Games 21/22 - English

Referee Injury Claim Form Youth Games 21/22 - Spanish

Referee Injury Claim Form Adult Games 21/22 - English

Referee Injury Claim Form Adult Games 21/22 - Spanish

Referee Injury Claims

Your age does not matter. You will use the form based on the type of game you refereed.

If a youth game, use the youth claim forms. If Adult game, use the adult claim form.

Instead of a roster or coach letter, you will have the league or tournament admin/director provide a statement and game card.