We are always looking for new sponsors/partners to join us in the development of youth and adult soccer players across North Texas. What can you do to help us?
- Connect with Soccer Families: Soccer families adore the sport and their lifestyles tend to revolve around the game. These are the people who support the sponsors who give back to the game of soccer.
- Endorse a Healthy Lifestyle: Our youth and adult players enjoy playing the game, but they also benefit from a healthy workout and the important lessons of hard work and team cohesion.
- Become Part of the Soccer Community: Soccer is one of the biggest sports in the world right now and it will only continue to grow. As part of the soccer community, you will have direct communication to the parents and team officials who play a vital role in the development of youth players.
Our goal is to provide a direct path for associations, clubs, coaches, administrators and players to find offers for products and services that they may need or want. With coverage of association/club news, upcoming events, and links to member organizations; the new website is frequently updated with the latest information. Advertising on our website is a valuable opportunity to reach over 100,000+ registered players and their parents and over 15,000 coaches/volunteers.
The revenue from advertising will allow us to continue delivering better programs to our members. Along with our website, we have several communication avenues that can provide the tools you need to properly get your message to the soccer community. Please refer to the information below on our advertising channels.
- Website Ads: Feature your business or product in an article or banner via www.ntxsoccer.org.com.
- Publication Ads: Include your ad in either the monthly e-newsletter or other membership messaging
- Social Media: Posts on North Texas Soccer's Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram accounts.
- Mailing List Rental: Mailing list rental through Mail Marketing is available.
- Custom Opportunities: Let us create a marketing campaign that meets your business needs!
If you have additional questions, contact the North Texas Soccer Executive Director, David Messersmith, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 214-297-5022 ext. 104.