The winners of the US Youth Soccer North Texas President’s Cup U13-U17 age groups will represent North Texas Soccer in the 2014 President’s Cup Regional’s Championships to be played:
June 12 – 15, 2014 in Decatur, Alabama
(Teams & Players that qualify to Represent North Texas at Regionals May not play in State Cup)
The Regional winners of the US Youth Regional President’s Cup U13-U17 age groups qualify for
Nationals Championship to be played:
July 9 – 14, 2014 – Greenville, South Carolina
· U11 thru U12 will not be advancing to the Regional level, but will be
North Texas President’s Cup Champions
Requirements to Enter President’s Cup
· Teams must play in a recognized NTSSA Competitive League.
· Team must agree to represent North Texas in the President’s Cup Regional’s if declared Champion
and Nationals if declared Champions of Regional’s.
· U11 Teams In both Classic Leagues: Teams that finish no higher than 13th in top division may
participate. (Fall 2013)
· U12-U17 Teams: May not be Division I Classic League or have finished above 3rd place in Division II Classic League (Fall 2013 standings).
· New Rule: Teams are allowed a Combination of (5) Guest and/or Club Pass Players.
(ONLY 5 TOTAL) Players may not have played in Division I Classic League or be on a team that
finished above 3rd place in Division II Classic League (Fall 2013)
Notification to Playing League