Olympic Development Program
Developmental Camp 06/07 Boys
Boys Regional Camp Dates
02,03,04 | July 8-12
01, 05, 06 | July 13-17
Our mission is to create a positive, competitive, and inspiring learning environment that is unique and conducive to the enhanced development of players and coaches, ultimately preparing as many players as possible for the State, Regional, & National Team level and the international arena.
- To identify and develop soccer players for selection to state select teams and for advancement to regional and national teams
- Quality instruction from state and nationally licensed coaches (including coaches from area universities)
- Increased exposure to collegiate coaches
- Continued development of soccer playing ability
- Opportunity to train and compete with and against talented players
- Opportunity to represent one's state, region, or country in competition
Once tryouts have been completed,if a talented player competes in a league other than Div I or Div II Classic and they would like to be considered for State Team selection, the team coach should contact Gary Williamson at the State Office. The coach will need to provide the following information: name, birth year, official roster, and league schedule. A staff coach will be assigned to scout the recommended player at Gary's discretion.