Olympic Development Program
2018-2019 North Texas ODP
Practice dates, times, and locations can be found under the calendar tab.
Returning players please wear your training top with black shorts and white socks.
New players please wear your tryout jersey with black shorts and white socks until your training top and uniforms come in.
Our mission is to create a positive, competitive, and inspiring learning environment that is unique and conducive to the enhanced development of players and coaches, ultimately preparing as many players as possible for the State, Regional, & National Team level and the international arena.
- To identify and develop soccer players for selection to state select teams and for advancement to regional and national teams
- Quality instruction from state and nationally licensed coaches (including coaches from area universities)
- Increased exposure to collegiate coaches
- Continued development of soccer playing ability
- Opportunity to train and compete with and against talented players
- Opportunity to represent one's state, region, or country in competition
Once tryouts have been completed,if a talented player competes in a league other than Div I or Div II Classic and they would like to be considered for State Team selection, the team coach should contact Gary Williamson at the State Office. The coach will need to provide the following information: name, birth year, official roster, and league schedule. A staff coach will be assigned to scout the recommended player at Gary's discretion.