First Registration Citizen (Age 10-17)
This international clearance is for any player who at the time of registration is between the ages of 10 and 17 and meets the following criteria:
- Never registered outside of the United States.
- Holds physical proof of U.S. citizenship
- First Registration Citizen (age 10-17) Form
- ONE (1) Proof of Citizenship document is required.
- Proof of Nationality documents limited to:
- United States Passport
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Certificate of Naturalization
A complete application includes the following as described below:
- All fields completed
- Current and accurate information
- Individual documents/attachments in PDF format no larger than 5MB.
Applications with missing, incomplete, inaccurate/wrong information, improper formatting will not be considered for review and applicant will be required to resubmit for processing.
Once eligibility is determined, North Texas Soccer will notify the applicant and those copied on the original submission.