Adult First Registration 18+
This international clearance is for any player who is PRESENTLY 18+ and meets the following criteria:
- Player born outside the United States
- Never registered outside of the Unites States
· Permanent Resident Card
A complete application includes the following as described below:
- All fields completed
- Current and accurate information
- Individual documents/attachments in PDF format no larger than 5MB
Applications with missing, incomplete, inaccurate/wrong information, improper formatting will not be considered for review and applicant will be required to resubmit for processing.
For this type of international clearance:
- U.S. Soccer contacts the foreign member association (MA) indicated on the form to inquiry whether the MA has any records of registrations, at any level, for the player requesting a First Registration clearance.
Once eligibility is determined, U.S. Soccer will notify the applicant and those copied on the original submission. Per FIFA regulations, the MA has seven (7) days to respond to U.S. Soccer on the requested First Registration.
- Player is eligible to register with the requesting club/team/league if:
- No response is received after seven (7) days from the MA
- The MA confirms there is no record of previous registration for the player
- Player is NOT eligible to register with the requesting club/team/league if:
- The MA confirms there is record of previous registrations for the player
Previously registered players with foreign MAs will have to submit a new application and request an ITC clearance.